SOUL-XILE.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding of Donating!

2 posters

Go down

Understanding of Donating! Empty Understanding of Donating!

Post  Warren Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 pm

**THE UNDERSTANDING OF DONATING TO THE SERVER**

Well as you all know i get alot of shit if i demote someone that has donated.
As the owner of soul-xile iv decided to release this so everybody has the understanding of donating towards soul-xile..

#1). Donating towards the server = the money goe's towards better vps's + dedi's
#2).If you donate for any staff position such as Mod,Admin,Co-owner and you abuse your powers such as doing ::infspec or ::unjail (username) in a fight these things can get you a little closer every time you abuse you get 1 warning then demote this doe's seem a bit harsh but it is also to keep all the other members of the community safe. **YOU CAN GET DEMOTED IF U HAVE DONATED FOR STAFF**

Please note i will never intentionally demote you, I will never demote someone without a reason this is the way the server runs.

Thanks Main Owner Warren
Warren
Warren
Main Owner
Main Owner

https://xile-souls.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Understanding of Donating! Empty Re: Understanding of Donating!

Post  leetheking2 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 am

Warren wrote:
**THE UNDERSTANDING OF DONATING TO THE SERVER**

Well as you all know i get alot of shit if i demote someone that has donated.
As the owner of soul-xile iv decided to release this so everybody has the understanding of donating towards soul-xile..

#1). Donating towards the server = the money goe's towards better vps's + dedi's
#2).If you donate for any staff position such as Mod,Admin,Co-owner and you abuse your powers such as doing ::infspec or ::unjail (username) in a fight these things can get you a little closer every time you abuse you get 1 warning then demote this doe's seem a bit harsh but it is also to keep all the other members of the community safe. **YOU CAN GET DEMOTED IF U HAVE DONATED FOR STAFF**

Please note i will never intentionally demote you, I will never demote someone without a reason this is the way the server runs.

Thanks Main Owner Warren
Surprised it's beautiful!
leetheking2
leetheking2

Back to top Go down