Donating for Mod?

Go down

Donating for Mod?

Post  Hunter on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 am

First off, let me state this isn't really my idea. I did for a friend who didn't feel like posting this because he thought he was spamming for PC Razz.
Anyways, isn't it a bit, idk, RETARDED, to let new-fags be mods from donation? I mean, just last night there were new-mods that were asking me questions, like how to check points without going to void. They have no experience in the game, and can't help other people which is primarily what Mods N Admins are for.
Maybe there should be a donator and elite-donator for people who are willing to give money to contribute to the server. For the people who are already mods from donating, demote them for a while, let them learn the ropes to the basic game of Soul Xile, and then promote them back to mods in order to get them to be able to do what they do best.

Read, Rate/Hate/Appreciate/Discriminate,
-Hunter
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donating for Mod?

Post  IpkYouDrop on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:24 am

Iam completely agreeing with this. Some of the donar mods have never been mod, they even admit it! They join and five minutes later there a mod. Yes this helps the server income but still. I dont mind the idea of it. But the donator should be put through some kind of quick test to see if theyre ready, if they pass they can donate. If they dont they can still donate just no mod Laughing !
IpkYouDrop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leetheking2 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 am

100% SUPPORT i got asked how to spawn by a co....-.-
leetheking2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 am

leetheking2 wrote:100% SUPPORT i got asked how to spawn by a co....-.-
ROFLMAO
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IpkYouDrop on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:52 am

leetheking2 wrote:100% SUPPORT i got asked how to spawn by a co....-.-

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IpkYouDrop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum